Abstract Application Form
The PMC XI Abstract Review Committee calls upon all investigators to submit abstracts of original contributions to be considered for Poster Presentations.
Note: Early submission will result in early notification of status. Please submit as early as possible.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE CONFERENCE BOOK
- Neural Control of Voluntary Actions
- Theories of Motor Control: From Computational Neuroscience to Movement Disorders
- Movement Perception and Performance
- Motor Learning
- Mechanisms of Motor Control
- Impaired Motor Control and Rehabilitation
- Neuromodulation and Plasticity
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 1, 2017
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE: You will be notified of the status of your abstract submission within 2 weeks of submission.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND POLICIES:
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted, and the presenter must be one of the co-authors listed.
- Abstracts should include: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Please add a separate Significance Statement.
- No abbreviations should be used in the title; if used in the body of the abstract, abbreviations should appear in parenthesis after the full word the first time.
- Length: 500 words or fewer and must not include graphs or images.
- Posters must be sized to fit in a 4’ (height) x 6’ (width) format; poster display boards will be available for mounting posters.
ONSITE POSTER SESSIONS:
- Accepted abstracts will be posted at the conference between July 20-22, 2017 from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Upon approval of your abstract submission, you will be emailed your poster presentation date and time.
- Presentation times: You must be at your poster board on presentation day from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
SEND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION APPLICATIONS TO:
Toshiki Tazoe, PhD
The best five (5) poster presentations will be announced and acknowledged at the Awards Dinner and Bernstein Prize Ceremony on July 22, 2017 from 7:00 PM -11:00 PM. Each winner will receive a $500 prize and a Certificate of Award.